Dossiers are collections of articles revolving around a chosen topic. Since 2017, each dossier is informed by a set of (often recent) academic readings so as to ensure timeliness, topicality and tested reliability.
- November 2017: Collective memory in Europe (PDF-version here)
- July 2017: Digital diplomacy in Europe (PDF-version here)
- April 2017: Nationalism and national indifference in contemporary Europe (PDF-version here)
- October 2016: The Visegrad Group and the Eastern Partnership
- May 2016: A "post-Brexit Visegrad"